New York Fashion Week is here. I need a checklist to be able to do the shows, everything that’s happeing around, at the same time as I’m working with deadline for STYLEBY magazine. This one is not updated for the season. But if there is one list that never go out of style it is Emmanuelle Alt’s.
1. Boots Vivienne Westwood black suede pirate buckle boots. Martin Margiela beige suede Camarguaise boots for everyday wear.
2. Bags Jimmy Choo black fringed bag. Louis Vuitton Speedy bag by Sofia Coppola.
3. Coats Rick Owens big fur coat. Balmain jackets from any season.
4. T-shirts Balmain from any season. Uniqlo classic men’s t-shirt in the smallest size because it has a better fit. Vintage because the cotton feels much softer.
5. Jeans Topshop Baxter jeans. J Brand flares or slim fit.
6. Sweaters Prada classic cashmere sweater for its perfect fit. Ralph Lauren classic cable-knit round neck sweater.
7. Underwear Petit Bateau classic white cotton panties, I’ve worn them for years. Stella McCartney days-of-the-week panties.
8. Cartier tank watch Gold with black crocodile-leather strap.
9. Ray-Ban Tortoiseshell aviator sunglasses.
10. Jewelry I love Buccellati lace and diamonds.
11. iPad My travel essential for playing games on the plane.
12. iPod I love listening to music.
13. Books I love to buy books at the airport, in any style depending on my mood.
14. Perfume Prada Infusion de Fleur d’Oranger
15. High heels Alaïa to wear to the shows.